Expired Date : 12 June 2017
Monitor and coordinate rigging and scaffolding dalily activities to ensure rigger and scaffold work are performed in a technically correct and efficient manner, conform to company’s standard and policies.
- Min. High School degree.
- Min. 3 years experiences as a Rigging Foreman min. in Plant / Process environment or similar capacity.
- BP Migas certified and AST Basic Rigging certified would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge in various rigging / lifting techniques.
- Proactive safety attitude.
- Plan and supervise rigging activities regarding tools requirement, sparepart, and consumable goods and also manpower planning in establishment, maintenance, and repairement of site.
- Responsible in maintain and repair rigging system in Site/Project.
- Check and examine all rigging location and equipment and economizing by using test equipment standard and observe its function.
- Conduct formal annual performance review all direct reports, identifying strengths and weaknesses, training needs and agreeing upon goals for the future.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and performance counselling as required for all direct reports.
- Prepare and submit reporting required by superior in a timely manner.
- Communicate and Monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect.
- Monitor and maintain Work Order (WO) to ensure Work Order information is processed in accordance with BMP.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Rigging Foreman to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 June 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.