Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- MPRF Code : 50/TPI/OM/11-2017
- Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan
- Available Position : 3
- Employment Status : Permanent
- Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s)
- Closing Date : 31 January 2018
Responsible to conduct the electrical maintenance activities, testing and equipment inspection in routine basis to ensure the power supply goes smoothly and safely.
- To ensure the equipment to inspect and test, the work equipment are well functioned and can be used to get the optimum working result.
- To ensure the plan, budget bill, working procedure, electricity document and potential risk are well understanded for technician to minimize the danger potential and the damage/ loss.
- To conduct and reporting the preventive maintenance work (daily, weekly, and mothly)
- Supervising the Tehnician and Support Staff on daily works.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Electrical Maintenance Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan
Informasi lebih lanjut : Lowongan kerja di PT Adaro, Bagian Electrical Maintenance Engineer