Expired Date : 12 June 2017
Conducts ocular inspections of proposed plant site to plant the optimum design of proposed construction
- Min. Diploma degree in Engineering / Surveying.
- Min. 2 years experiences as a Surveyor.
- Able to operate survey equipment.
- May be required to work flexible hours to meet project requirements.
- Good communication skill.
- Willing to be placed in all project.
- Collect and develop survey data and maintain the database to ensure the accordance with the set of standard procedures and systems.
- Conduct field surveys in good time and accurately determine quantities necessary for the submission of monthly progress claims.
- Collect acurate daily survey and download data into the computer to ensure datas are interpreted accurately by the Survey Draftsman.
- Coordinate and liase with Engineering & Constructions Team to ensure that construction designs are being properly implemented in the field.
- Use and maintain survey software in order to ensure efficiency in survey activities.
- Coach and mentor Survey Assistant and provide them with skills in order to collect the survey pick-ups in the absence of a Surveyor.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Surveyor (Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 June 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.