Expired Date : 12 June 2017
Monitor and supervise site rigging activities to ensure rigging activities are conducted in a safe and timely manner conform with best possible quality of work.
- Min. Bachelor degree with 4 years experiences in rigging / civil area.
- Good analytical and supervisory skill.
- Good communication in English.
- Work flexible hours to accommodate job requirements.
- Assist Construction Manager with the development of a work schedule including manage scaffolding materials, equipment, tools and manpower.
- Supervise Rigging/Scaffolding Foremen activities to ensure work is technically correct and performed in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Develop JSA’s with effective hazard controls such that work progresses without incident.
- Proactively identify defects and register them via work requests in order to have an appropriate and prompt action.
- Lead site rigging/scaffolding teams in their work and manage them safely.
- Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
- Communicate and monitor safety procedures implementation in work environment and process in order to maintain safety awareness at all times and adhere to Petrosea guidelines and regulations in this respect.
- Check and correct problems that are not immediately evident in existing systems or process.
- Plan, schedule, execute and evaluate the day to day objectives based on planning.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Rigging Supervisor to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 June 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.