Quantity Surveyor (Central Kalimantan)
Expired Date : 12 June 2017
Manages and ensure all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures. Seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality
- Min Bachelor Degree in Engineering, preferable in civil engineering
- Min. 3 years experiences as a quantity surveyor or related with commercial/project cost controller/cost planner in Engineering Project Management support to mining business
- Familiar with Terramodel software
- Good knowledge of construction methods and materials
- May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirements
- Good communication & negotiation skill, budget handling skill
- Willing to be placed in all project
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the relevant parties (ex: architect or client)
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks, performing risk, value management and cost control
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Providing advice on contractual claims and procurement strategy to resolve disputes between clients, designers and building contractors
- Analyzing outcomes and create detailed progress reports
- Maintain and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
Send your detailed resume including recent photograph and quoting in email subject: QUANTITY SURVEYOR to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 June 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.