Expired Date : 12 June 2017
Provide efficient secretarial and administration assistance to project in order to support project with administrative matters and participate in contribute the success of project function.
- Min. Diploma degree (preferable in Administration / Secretary).
- Min. 2 year experience in secretarial duties.
- Computer literate.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written).
- Willing to work extend hours due to project requirements.
- Develop and maintain hard copy and electronic filing system as well as document confidentiality to provide administration support in accordance with Petrosea procedures.
- Organize and manage meetings or project events and take minutes at those meetings to ensure meeting efficiency.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications / reports and presentations to ensure all publications / reports and presentations materials are complete and ready to use.
- Organize and schedule arrangements for manager, including air travel and expences claim reimbursment to provide secretarial assistance.
- Present general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and maintain stationary supply in order to provide administration assistance.
- Monitor and maintain office area in order to keep office area clean and tidy.
- Perform other duties as per request to support and assist Project Manager in administration matters.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: Project Secretary to firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 12 June 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.