Legal Counsel (Head Office)
Perform a variety of legal activities in accordance with the established standards and provides advice to the company in less complex aspects such as trade and commercial matters, foreign investment, technology transfer, labour and corporate issues. Prepare and/or review contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents to ensure legal compliance.
- Min bachelor degree in Corporate Law and Capital Market Law
- Communication skills
- Have min 5 years in related area (legal matters)
- Ability to exercise independent thinking while communicating a collaborative attitude
- Ability to give common sense answers without delay
- Ability to manage outside Counsel
- Follow the established procedures and assist in variety of assigned legal projects.
- Advise the company and other function in less complex legal aspects for trade, commercial matters, foreign investment, technology transfer, labour and corporate issues.
- Research, analyze, and interpret case law, court reports, and proposed and existing laws regulation to prepare technical reports on how they impact the organization’s operations.
- Review and analyze legal contracts, letters of agreement, and other documents related to a variety of trade, commercial, financial, and operational matters.
- Liaise with external functional or operational area specialists as required.
- Represent the organization in legal proceedings in before courts, government agencies, or other authorities so that the organization’s interests are protected.
Please send detailed resume including recent photograph, to show your interest for this position, and quoting in email subject: LEGAL COUNSEL to email@example.com in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb, not later than 30 June 2017.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.