- MPRF Code : 52/TPI/OM/11-2017
- Work Location : Kalimantan Selatan
- Available Position : 1
- Employment Status : Permanent
- Minimum Year of Experience : 5 Year(s)
Responsible to conduct the data collecting and analyze the power plant equipment to ensure the power plant equipment can be operates safely and reliable.
- To conduct the data collecting and analysis on power plant equipments following defined schedule.
- To make the report as the result og predictive maintenance.
- Minimum Diploma Degree (D3) graduate majoring in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 3 (three) years of experience as Predictive Engineer position in power plant industry
- Broad experience and proven skills in coal fired power plant operation & maintenance will be advantage.
- Good command in English both verbal and written
- Willing to be based in Tanjung – Tabalong, South Kalimantan